Secure Denture® is made with only food grade ingredients!
Secure® is 100% Zinc free and contains no ethyl/methyl parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, benzine, grantrez, artificial flavors or colors.
Guide for Denture Wearers
Dental Implants Care
Dentists recommend Secure Denture Adhesive Cream
“SECURE solved our most difficult retention cases.”
“SECURE has been more successful than any other adhesive product.”
No Slip, No Slide, Denture Demo
See Secure's extraordinary denture holding power for loose dentures. Click here to view the Demo.
Conventional Denture Adhesives
Secure Denture Adhesive Cream
Difference Between Secure Dental Adhesive vs. Conventional Adhesives
- Secure Dental Adhesive is the only adhesive that is non water-soluble. It will not be washed away by liquids or saliva—or while eating or drinking.
- Secure Denture Adhesive is a real adhesive, providing an extremely strong bonding effect, thus, preventing dentures from slipping or sliding all day long.
- Conventional denture adhesives work by thickening saliva to improve suction between the denture and gum. The denture holds only by suction.
- Conventional denture adhesives are water-soluble. They can wash away while you're eating and drinking.
- Secure Dental Adhesive is not water soluble, so it will not wash away while you're eating or drinking.
- Secure forms a actual bond between your teeth and your gums, creating a long-lasting hold for up to 12 hours
- With Secure Dental Adhesive you can talk, eat and drink with new confidence.
Secure Dental Adhesive
Recommended by dentists in 50 countries in the world.
Patented waterproof adhesive lasts longer! 12 Hour Holding Power and it's Zinc Free! Won't wash away like most denture adhesives which are water-soluble. Secure® Denture Adhesive is waterproof, non water-soluble.
Secure® Denture creates a long-lasting hold between your dentures and gums. Plus it's 100% Zinc Free and taste-free.
FREE shipping with orders of $35 or more.
ZINC-FREE. NO HARMFUL RESIDUE to leak into your stomach. Click here to see ingredients.